Touchstone Parent Workshops
To Sign Up for Classes, please contact your Parent Volunteer Coordinator by using the school directory at the bottom of this page.
Active Parenting of Teens is an evidence-based curriculum where parents learn various methods to improve communication and help families thrive. The program contains educational videos, group discussions, and interactive activities. Each session is about an hour and a half long. Parents get to take home a workbook and a certificate along with a gift card for participating in the program.
- Session 1: The Active Parent
- Session 2: Winning Cooperation
- Session 3: Responsibility and Discipline
- Session 4: Building Courage, Redirecting Misbehavior
- Session 5: Drugs, Sexuality, and Violence: Reducing the Risks (part 1)
- Session 6: Drugs, Sexuality, and Violence: Reducing the Risks (part 2)
CLICK HERE FOR THE APT ENGLISH FLYER | CLICK HERE FOR THE APT SPANISH FLYER | CLICK HERE FOR THE APT SPANISH FLYER VIRTUAL
Triple P - Positive Parenting Program is an evidence-based parenting program for parents and children (ages 2-12). Positive Parenting Program (Triple P): Triple P is an Evidence-Based Curriculum designed to equip parents (with youth 0-12 years old) with the skills and confidence they need to be self-sufficient and to be able to manage family issues without ongoing support.
This 8-session program aims to promote positive, caring relationships between parents and their children to help parents develop effective management strategies for dealing with a variety of childhood behavior and common development issues.
- Session 1: Positive Parenting
- Session 2: Helping Children Develop
- Session 3: Managing Misbehavior
- Session 4: Planning Ahead
- Session 5: Using Positive Parenting Strategies 1
- Session 6: Using Positive Parenting Strategies 2
- Session 7: Using Positive Parenting Strategies 3
- Session 8: Program close
CLICK HERE FOR THE TRIPLE P ENGLISH FLYER | CLICK HERE FOR THE TRIPLE P SPANISH FLYER
Learn more about the Touchstone programs by watching the videos below.