Getting Started with ParentVUE
ParentVUE is a website that offers secure, private access to school and student information, including assignments, grades, attendance, school calendar, and teacher contact details. In ParentVUE, you can see the information for all of your children.
- To create an account for the first time, you will need the activation key provided by the school. If you need assistance locating your activation key, please contact your child's school.
First Time Access: Create an Account
- Click here to go to ParentVUE
- Click I am a parent
- Click Activate Account
- Scroll down to read the privacy statement, then click "I accept"
- Sign in using your name and activation key provided by the school
- Choose a username and password (at least 6 characters), provide an email address, and click Complete Account Activation
Later Access: Already Have an Account
Midterm Progress Note to Parents
The Alhambra Elementary School District is dedicated to providing your child with a strong core instructional program that includes special areas and support programs to meet their individual needs.
We appreciate your partnership during Distance Learning and encourage you to continue to connect with your child’s teacher for updated progress as they continue their learning this instructional quarter. You can expect to receive a report card reflecting your child’s grades by the end of the quarter.
To monitor your child’s ongoing progress, please access ParentVue or contact your child’s school for more information.